NAMICon 2020 A Virtual Event
Taking place July 13 and 14, this virtual event takes the place of the National Convention which was cancelled. Registration is FREE.
Don’t miss NAMI’s free virtual convention, NAMICon 2020, one of the largest community gatherings of mental health advocates in the U.S., July 13–14. Registration closes July 9, don’t wait!
Our online event will feature:
- Over 20 workshop sessions
- Special plenary with Dr. Joshua Gordon, Director of NIMH
- Live Q & A with presenters
- Virtual networking opportunities with other attendees
- Virtual exhibit hall with convention sponsors